Pixaera is a distributed, international team, packing diverse backgrounds and skillsets. Our shared purpose is to build immersive learning technology to transform access to learning opportunities around the world.
As a Senior Technical Artist, you will be a core member that puts things together. As the bridge between artists and coders, you will constantly develop, optimize, and get the most out of learning simulations.
- Develop and find the best tools and methods possible for improving and facilitating the work of the artists
- Put modules together, working with sequencer and Blueprints
- Develop modular and extensible systems with Blueprints
- Produce documentation on tools, processes, and mobile platform constraints
- Assure systems are followed and that assets are of the highest technical quality
- Drive optimization and debugging
- Excellent knowledge of UE4 or other popular engines
- 5+ years of experience as a Technical Artist
- Must have worked on at least 1 AAA game
- Understands performance bottlenecks, particularly translucency overdraw and pixel shading costs
- Effective communication in English, both verbally and in writing
- A high degree of self-motivation and discipline
- Knowledge of C++ programming
- Experience with VR development