Building for the Oculus Quest 2 and PC, the Senior UE4 VR Developer will set the technical standards, build the tools to support development, and will ensure the best performance is always met. The candidate will also work closely with the team to ensure the training objectives are delivered effectively.
- Contribute to the right software strategy to support the company's goals.
- Understand the product vision and constantly innovate and build the best performance requirements. to support the achievement of that vision.
- Understand the art team's requirements and build all the required tools to support development
- Maintain and build the code using C++ for all assigned workstreams.
- Clearly break down and estimate your required tasks, closely collaborating with the rest of the team.
- Work closely with other programs and constantly share experience and knowledge.
- Extensive knowledge of C++.
- Excellent knowledge of UE4.
- Proficient with patterns, data structures & algorithms.
- Excellent judgment and critical thinking skills.
- Strong, clear communicator; able to break down complex issues and communicate to non-technical team members.
- Driven to solve difficult problems and constantly innovates and recommends solutions.
- Highly motivated, you own your tasks and take initiative.
- Comfortable working with Agile-based planning.
What you must be:
- You love to code and love talking about technology.
- You love experimenting with new frameworks, learning new technologies and design patterns.
- You love gaming.
- You obsess over customers and fluid user experience.
- You obsess over systems and code quality.