Building for the Oculus Quest 2, the Lead Designer is responsible for the learning effectiveness and flow of the training modules. The candidate is passionate about experiential and immersive learning and understands the most effective user experience and design elements to achieve optimal learning.
- Contribute to the right software strategy to support the company's goals.
- Work closely with subject matter experts and simulation experts to build effective storyboards that fit the target market and meet the learning objectives.
- Build grey boxes that demonstrate the flow and interactions and obtain buy-in from all stakeholders.
- Collaborate with the art team, technical team and project management to ensure the project objectives are met.
- Test and iterate until the learning objectives are effectively delivered to the target customer.
- Strong knowledge in game design and user immersion.
- Experience in VR development is a plus.
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills.
- Strives under pressure and fast-changing environments.
What you must be:
- You obsess over innovative user experience and product quality
- You earn trust and trust others
- You speak your mind with openness
- You dive deep and deliver results not activities
- You take ownership and insist on the highest standards
- You move fast and commit to doing what’s right