As part of our team, you will develop and support game features within Unreal Engine to enable content creators to build complex, feature-rich and engaging training simulations. You will also develop user-facing in-game tools, that enable our users to build and integrate their own content directly in our product or against our SDK.
- Develop modular and extensible game systems in C++ and blueprints
- Refactor existing systems to be more maintainable, more reliable and better performing.
- Port our game systems to new platforms and extend support for existing platforms.
- Work with and support artists and technical artists by providing well-tested workflows and solutions.
- Provide documentation for game systems, including usage patterns and limitations.
- 3+ Years of professional Unreal Engine 4 development experience (2 is ok on bigger titles).
- At least one shipped title or product.
- Excellent programming skills in C++.
- Working knowledge of Unreal multiplayer/replication systems, patterns and structures.
- Familiar with source control (Perforce).
- Professional experience developing VR applications
What you must be:
- You love to code and love talking about technology.
- You love experimenting with new frameworks, learning new technologies and design patterns.
- You love gaming.
- You obsess over customers and fluid user experience.
- You obsess over systems and code quality.